- Your personal data controller is ZooAwesome.com
- If you have any doubts related to the processing of your data, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data is processed to: ZooAwesome.com
- implementation and contracts with customers or contractors,
- if applicable – payment processing, billing, accounting, and financial reporting,
- implementation of obligations resulting from law,
- in controller’s legitimate interests, namely the marketing of its products and services,
- for the purposes indicated in the consent to the processing of personal data – if such consents were given.
We also process personal data in connection with the implementation of other legitimate interests of the controller:
- for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims,
- for statistical purposes related to the improvement of work efficiency, quality of provided services, and adapting them to recipients.
- In principle, we process the data provided by you. If you did not provide us with your data, their source is an entity that had your consent to disclose it to the controller, or another valid legal basis. In this case, the obtained personal data includes the data necessary to conduct a given type of marketing activities (typically, these are first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, and/or mailing address).
- The recipients of your personal data may be:
- Suppliers, subcontractors.
- Sales platforms and payment processing providers.
- Companies carrying out marketing activities.
- Companies that provide services or provide IT solutions.
- Companies archiving and shredding documents (in the case of paper documents related to the implementation of processing purposes).
- Companies providing courier and postal services (in the case of correspondence related to the implementation of processing purposes).
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or file an objection, i.e. show us in any way that you do not want to stay in touch with us and receive information about our activities. After the consent is withdrawn or an objection is raised, personal data may be stored for the purpose of demonstrating the correctness of compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on the controller or until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, depending on which period is longer. In the case of concluding an agreement with the controller, personal data will be processed by the duration of the contract and after its completion the expiry of limitation periods for filing legal claims.
- You enjoy the rights to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, data portability, and object to data processing.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated above.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision making produces legal effects or a similarly significant impact.
The Site automatically collects the information stored in cookie files. The website operator informs that “cookie files” or “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device, and a unique number. Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving website structure and content.
- maintaining the website user’s session.
Currently, the Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of website services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website; cookie files used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service.
- “Statistics” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages and reporting information anonymously.
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
The purpose of the data processing is to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on website activities. Based on the use of the website and the internet, other related services will be provided. Processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
Google Analytics collects data on IP addresses, network location, date of visit, operating system, browser type, pages visited, time spent as well as interactions and profile. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by cookies and data related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics. Additionally, or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting this website and this browser in the future, if the cookie remains installed on your browser.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Controller to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Suggested cookie dialog
Consent clauses + shortened informational clause
Please place the following right under any form where the user leaves e-mail and/or subscribes to any form of marketing:
 I consent to the processing of my e-mail address for the purpose of sending the information about ZooAwesome.com offer.
 I consent to the processing of my telephone number for the purpose of receiving information about ZooAwesome.com offer.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.